On January 16, the CLFA anthology “Freedom’s Light: Short Stories” will be released on Kindle: Logotecture, Inc. uploaded the final proofread eBook, and are shooting for simultaneous paperback release. It is available for pre-order.
Net proceeds will benefit the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE). I have read all the other stories in the anthology and, believe me, you won’t regret buying this!
From the Amazon blurb:
From the members and associates of the Conservative-Libertarian Fiction Alliance (CLFA) comes Freedom’s Light, a collection of short fiction that celebrates the human yearning for liberty. These stories will extol the value of human rights and the sacrifices of those who defend those rights. This collection features works from a wide variety of genres and a diverse set of authors, including Hugo Award nominee Brad R. Torgersen and 2016 Dragon Award winner Nick Cole. Freedom’s Light will entertain us and elevate the humanity we all share.
Net proceeds from the sale of this anthology will be donated to the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to defending liberty, freedom of speech, due process, academic freedom, legal equality, and freedom of conscience on America’s college campuses.
The stories are:
- The Tenth Righteous Man (Nitay Arbel)
- Martian Sunrise (Matthew Souders)
- Backwater (Lori Janeski)
- The Birthday Party (Daniella Bova)
- Dollars on the Nightstand (Bokerah Bromley)
- The City (A.G Wallace)
- The Nomod (Henry Vogel)
- Sara (Chris Donahue)
- Room to Breathe (Marina Fontaine)
- Victory Garden (Tom Rogneby)
- The Unsent Letter (Brad R. Torgersen)
- Credo Man (Carol Kean)
- The Fighting Beagles and the Attack at Dawn (Nick Cole)
- Shirt Story (Arlan Andrews)
- Polk’s Prophetic Property (W. J. Hayes)