Via Israel Matzav, here is a new, interesting resource: Ten facts about the Arab-Israeli conflict. Each fact is presented in a concise text, which is however densely linked for those who desire further information. This one belongs in our planned “reference library” section.
The ten facts are:
- 1. Jews have been living in Israel for over 3,000 years
- 2. Zionism is not about race – it’s about a home
- 3. Israel has repeatedly tried to share the land with the Palestinians
- 4. The goal of Israel’s enemies is to annihilate Israel – not just end the occupation
- 5. Arab violence against civilians began long before the occupation
- 6. Palestinian leadership actively collaborated with the Nazis during WWII
- 7. Palestinian suffering is the most effective weapon in the war against Israel
- 8. Palestinian children are being brainwashed into hate, martyrdom and genocide
- 9. Palestinians are treated differently than all other refugees
- 10. Israel is treated differently than all other countries
Very much worth a visit. This is better than “Nekama’s Troll Hammer” of old.