C2 discusses the “son of Frankenstein0bamacare” plan. (Sigh of cosmic weariness.)
Some related articles:
- (h/t: C2) “Realistically, he just wants enough of a slice to stave off talk of a failed presidency“
- Jennifer Rubin: “Heading for an exit?” She notes that the formerly sycophantic press (I had a more anatomical term in mind) is starting to turn grumpy
- Heh. The Premier of Newfoundland — who came from the ‘paradise’ of socialized medicine to the US for treatment: “It’s my health, it’s my choice.” I agree with Insty that this could be the slogan of the year 😉
- Prof. Jacobson: “Obama’s Plan in two words: ‘Balloon Mortgage.’”
- UPDATE: Donald Sensing: “Is 0bama a lame duck already?“
- UPDATE: WSJ editorial: “0bamacare at ramming speed“. Related; James Taranto, in “Counsel of despair“, basically concludes that the top Dem leadership has already concluded they are going to lose the House in 2010 in any case, so they want to take the Dem Congressmen and senators on a “banzai charge” [not his words] to ram through socialized healthcare while they still can.