Watts Up With That is on the mother of all rolls.
- G. P. Bear goes to Washington (in 12 parts, for the 12 days of Xmas): part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6., part 7, part 8, part 9, part 10, part 11, and finally part 12.
- London Times forced to recant ads claiming opening of North-East Passage “first-ever” event caused by AGW. (It’s undeniably not first-ever, and may or may not be caused by global warming, which may or may not be anthropogenic. Sigh.)
- Freeze warnings for Miami?! Worst US winter since 1985?!? Bbbbrrr???! Glooobrrrraallll Warrrrrming! Oooooommmmmm! Gaiaaaaaaa! Ooooooooommmmm!
- Socio-economic impacts of GW systematically overestimated
- British retirees burning books to stay warm
- Lord Monckton: open letter to Australian PM; replies to readers.
- Aerospace pioneer Burt Rutan on AGW
- Coal Creek annual temperature anomalies:
- More ClimateGatekeeping at Nature magazine
- Frozen Gore sculpture in Fairbanks, AK. Bwaahaahaa!
- Global warming as climastrology. Heh.