- Dope and chains! Mayo Clinic in Arizona to Stop Treating Some Medicare Patients. “The Mayo Clinic, praised by President Barack Obama as a national model for efficient health care, will stop accepting Medicare patients as of tomorrow at one of its primary-care clinics in Arizona, saying the U.S. government pays too little.”
- KILLING THE D.C. SCHOOL VOUCHER PROGRAM: “Because protecting bureaucrats’ rice bowls is more important than, you know, actually educating.”
- Simon at Classical Values has some choice things to say about the IPCC and CO2 levels.
- Art therapy for terrorists released from Club Gitmo? Life outdoes satire.
- Learning to fly, Israeli-style: reflections on the El Al security approach. And yet another article on that subject. See also my earlier observations about this
- Must-read: Things I “learned” while watching the movie”Avatar” (major sarcasm alert).
- Must-read #2: Charles Krauthammer on a president in “security denial”
- more to follow perhaps…