Watts Up With That is on fire (hat tip: JCM).
GISS raw station data before and after: here is a “throbbing memo”:
Remember Orland[, CA]? That nicely sited station with a long record? […] Now look at the graph in a blink comparator showing Orland GISS data plotted in June 2007 and today:
More updates, albeit less visually compelling:
- Let’s have an Inquisition. You cannot fight the ‘geocentric’ scientific consensus.
- video: Bruce Bawer reporting from the Copenhagen shadow conference
- American Physical Society split over AGW review. The investigation appears to be one where a fox is investigating chicken thefts in a henhouse: he himself may not have stolen these particular chickens, but…
- David Bellamy: “One must disbelieve 200 years of evidence to believe in AGW“
- “Disdain for the scientific method“
- Dennis Miller has a humorous take: “Swinging Copenhagen“
- More updates to follow as the day progresses